How do I save articles from WOL to my Briefcase?
Keep in mind that the Briefcase is for saving complete articles from the Watchtower Online Library - i.e. not small sections of text from the article.
Here are the instructions on how to save articles to the Briefcase:
- Open the Library > "Websites" window in Equipd
- Make sure you have the "WOL" tab selected at the top
- Find the article you want to save, in the language you require
- Press the "+" button in the top navigation bar
- Choose which Topic, or category, you want to save the article into
- Press the "Save" button and you're done!
This article will now be located in the Briefcase, under the Topic that you selected, and will work offline.
From Equipd 3.0:
From Equipd 3.0 onwards you can also save chapters/articles from publications you are reading inside Equipd straight into your Briefcase - without having to open the WOL website browser first. When you are reading an article you like:
- Click the action button on the toolbar top/right "..."
- Click "Add to Briefcase".
If you want to save a whole magazine or all the chapters from a book, then you can, but you will need to save each chapter or article into the Briefcase one-by-one. Don't just save the "Contents" page from a book and assume that all the chapters have also been saved into the Briefcase, because they have not. So for the Bible Teach book for example you should create a new Topic called "Bible Teach" and then in WOL open Chapter 1 and save it to the Briefcase, open Chapter 2 and save it, open chapter 3 ... and so on.