How do I upgrade to the latest version of Equipd?
So you already have Equipd installed, and you heard there is an update that brings new features, or fixes some issues. But you are not sure how to update your Equipd to the latest version?
The process of updating the Equipd app to the latest version is exactly the same as the process of updating all apps on your iOS device.
Please follow these steps:
- Look for the "App Store" app on your device and open it
- Once it is open click the last tab called "Updates"
- Scroll down the list of updates available until you find Equipd
- Click the "UPDATE" button next to Equipd
- The update should start installing. Sometimes Apple may prompt you for your App Store password - enter that and you are away.
Note: Equipd 3.0 also has the added requirement of running on iOS 7.0 or above. If you are not running iOS 7+ on your device then you will not be able to install Equipd 3.0 or newer.
Please note that you can stay in touch with the latest versions of Equipd, and also any "Coming Soon" releases right here on the Support Forms. Please see Product News & Updates > Release Notes.