How can I get help with Equipd?
There are several ways of getting help with Equipd.
The first step - make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Equipd installed. Often users email me about an issue that was fixed in an update several days earlier. It would have saved them some frustration, and me some time, if they checked on the App Store for an update first.
The second step - please have a look through these Forums to see if there is already an Article that helps you, or if somebody has already answered your question.
After following these steps If you still cannot find the answer then you can:
- Send me an email using firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help you as soon as possible
- Use the Community Support Forum to ask a question and then I will see it, but so will other users of Equipd. Then anybody can help you, not just me!
Things to keep in mind when asking for help...
In general it is best to report as many details as possible when reporting a problem.
Consider including the answers to the following questions:
- Did the problem just start happening - i.e. normally it is ok?
- What led up to the problem occurring? What did you click, what scripture were you looking up
- What language are you using?
- Does the problem happen with all scriptures?
- Does the problem happen with all languages?
- Does the problem happen with all publications?
- Are you using the latest version of Equipd?
- What device are you using? iPad? iPhone? What generation?
Sometimes it pays to try a few things yourself to fix the problem before contacting me. For example, have you tried to restart your device?